Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My TaylorMade RAC LT 2003

Whew ... I thought I lost all the specifications of my current clubs. Luckily I found it at the TaylorMade Vintage Specs site. Here are the details:


TaylorMade RAC LT 2003 Specifications Posted by Picasa

However, my version of RAC LT is the Japanese version which comes with 10 pieces, including the AW. The NSPRO 850GH specs are shown in the Nippon Steel NSPRO 850GH site.

Interestingly, the new RAC LT 2005 appears to be thicker, have more offset. A quick check on the current specs confirm I'm right!


TaylorMade RAC LT 2005 Specifications Posted by Picasa

So what are the key specs? Check these out: club loft, club offset, club swingweight, shaft flex, shaft kickpoint, shaft torque. If your current clubs suit you, and if you upgrade your clubs, note these key specs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home